Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Zealand!

All is so very well in New Zealand! Internet is rough though and I don't have much now either, so I will just post a few pictures from the last few days. We started out in Christchurch last Friday, and have since then headed south to Lake Tekapo, Mt Cook, Dunedin, the southern scenic route to Te Anau, Milford Sound, Queenstown, and now Fox glacier. We have about 4 days to make our way back to Christchurch before my flight out all the way back to Israel! Everything is wrapping up, I cannot believe it. But I think we've done pretty well with Jimmy and Jah (our pre-named campervans) and this whole thing should wrap up on a high note. Here are pictures! See everyone soon!!





1 comment:

  1. wowwwww!! so prettyyyyyyyyy. i want that.

    ps. you better be on skype all the f-ing time when you get back to the iz. (i mean, it's not like you'll have anything else to do anyway...)

    ReplyDelete